Permanent position: Our client in Denver, CO is looking for a high level Director of Sales, who can travel, and has worked internationally, as well as domestic. Must have sold industrial equipment or machinery- preferably pumps, valves, mechanical seals, compressors, motors, or rotating machinery. Responsibilities for the Director of Sales
Requirements for the Director of Sales
- Responsible to maintain motivated representation of Industrial Pump product portfolio in the marketplace through the appointment, training, mentoring, and monitoring of independent representatives.
- Responsible to provide exceptional leadership, integrity to earn and sustain the confidence of all in the sales process ,engineers, representative, distributor, users in regards to company's products
- Forecast sales, track and evaluate sales performance
- BSME, or BSIE
- 7 years of working as a Regional manager or Director
- Must be able to travel internationally to meet with Independent Reps
- Track record of successful management of industrial products distribution network
- Support end users- 50% domestic and 50% international
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.