Permanent position: Immediate need for a Mechanical Design Engineer in the York, PA area. This person will design and engineer various mechanical systems for automated capital equipment. Specific material handling would be ideal, but any automated equipment will be highly considered.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Draft quality and professional detailed manufacturing drawings, assembly drawings, and demonstrative documents/artwork for the end user manuals and technical publications per industry and company standards.
- Create conceptual and detailed machine system designs conforming to customer's specifications.
- Serve as project manager on high-profile custom material handling equipment; communicate system goals, performance requirements, and scope to internal and external customers.
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Aerospace or related)
- PE or EIT would be a big plus
- 5+ years of Mechanical design experience for material handling systems (Experience with any design software will be considered)
- Full Benefits package including PTO, 401K, Health Insurance etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.