Contract position: CAD Technician needed for an amazing opportunity in the Reading, MA area. The CAD Technician is responsible for creating and modifying detailed drawings using AutoCAD hardware and software from sketches, layouts or notes provided by the engineering teams. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the CAD Designer
Requirements for the CAD Designer
- Contributes design modifications to facilitate installation system.
- Checks drawing plots versus the project input for correctness and conformance to standards and works with engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and ECN/ECR documentation.
- May work with system management including file maintenance, backup and storage.
- Conduct interference checks and perform quality control procedures on AutoCAD drawings.
- Generate output files for partner teams to use.
- Must have experience using AutoCAD and commercial off the shelf technologies for CAD automation (AutoCAD 2018/2019)
- Must have experience working with AutoCAD drawings and design standards. Experience with industrial design, warehouse optimization is desired.
- Bachelors degree in engineering preferred (industrial, mechanical highly desired)
- Strong organization and communication skills. Must be able to work well in teams.
- Desire and energy to work in a fast paced environment.
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.