Permanent position: Immediate opening for an Experienced Fabricator/Machinist with experience ideally working in a fabrication environment, but machining will be considered as well. Th ideal candidate will have a fabrication background, but understands engineering concepts and can read drawings and engineering designs. Responsibilities for the Machinist
Requirements for the Machinist
- Performs all tasks involved in the production of the Company's products using NC Punch, and Laser machines
- Setup and programming as well as tool and process design as required.
- This person will also be asked to assist in the quoting process for the company's custom fabrication side.
- Start up, setup, program, run and stop the equipment.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software packages required.
- Knowledge of all other forms of fabrication machines and processes a plus.
- Have knowledge and experience with Punch and Laser processes.
- Full Benefits package including PTO, 401K, Health Insurance etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.