Contract position: A Validation Lead is needed for a leader in developing and providing healthcare in the Round Lake, IL area. This role will work with a small team and define Validation requirements and documentation to be used for Equipment/System qualification. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- Develop commissioning and qualification protocols, final reports and unit/system test cases, scripts and plans.
- Successfully execute protocols. Facilitate testing activities within the team and cross-functional groups.
- Investigate, document, resolve discrepancies to protocols.
- Review execution of FAT, SAT, and Commissioning of Equipment as required to support validation activities. Other duties as required.
- Basic Degree or higher, preferably in the Life Sciences/Engineering or other job-related discipline.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as Validation Associate/Engineer in pharmaceutical industry. Strong knowledge of Process Automation Systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.