Contract position: Document Control Manager needed in Cushing Ok. This person will be standardizing document practices following a company merger. Responsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Confirm retention categories based on company Records Retention Schedule.
- Receive and catalog records upon receipt from area/district offices and field locations.
- Package records into banker boxes for offsite warehouse storage.
- Track and maintain warehouse, file room, and electronic repositories.
- Prepare and manage transmittals
- Digitize physical records for long-term, electronic storage
- Apply metadata to records for electronic retrieval
- Analyze to ensure information is traceable, verifiable, and complete
- 3+ years of experience in Document Control
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with electronic and paper documents
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.