Contract position: Immediate Need in Brooklyn Park MN for a QA Inspector III. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Perform inspections, checks, tests, and sampling of incoming materials, in-process inspections and finished goods inspection.
- Responsible for practicing Quality System procedures and complying with its requirements, and carrying out responsibilities as outlined in product specifications and company procedures.
- Rework or reject subassemblies or finished products as required.
- Complete device history record review
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years experience, preferably in medical device industry.
- Knowledge of QSR, MDD, ISO13485:2016, CMDR
- CMI, CQT preferred
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.