Contract position: Quality Inspector needed in Round Lake IL. 1st shift start time 8:00 am. This is a contract position expected to last 6 months, could be longer based on performance. The candidate must be able to work flexible hours in a dynamic environment with minimal direct supervision. Must not be allergic to penicillin or cephalosporin drugs. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of assignments in label copy control, sample management, documentation review, and other quality department functions.
- May make detailed observations, analyze data, and interpret results.
- Will maintain department equipment and inventory levels for controlled materials.
- Will interact with manufacturing and supervision on a daily basis to address quality process or batch related concerns.
- Performs process compliance audits of all manufacturing areas to ensure quality of product/process is achieved.
- Will perform troubleshooting, work independently, and make decisions based on general guidance and existing procedural requirements.
- Associate's Degree in related discipline or plus 0-3 years related experience.
- Basic science, math, and computer skills (including Microsoft Word and Excel) are required.
- Quality background would be a plus
- Microsoft excel experience
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.