Permanent position: Engineering and Consultant firm is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team located in Atlanta, GA. As a member of this organization you will be tasked with contributing to the development of new product offerings and designs. This includes collaborating directly with clients through both the prototype and initial product launch phases. 5 years of engineering experience working with plastics is required for this role. Candidates must have experience in new product design and familiar with AutoCAD 3D. This position will be required to work directly with clients so good communication skills are key. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Help lead the production and development of fabricated prototypes in conjunction with new design specs.
- Review new product designs and provide insight as needed for any updates or changes needed during design phase and during the testing phase.
- Collaborate with clients directly providing product solutions that address issues or needs.
- Create, update and overseeing all test plans, sample plans, test trials and project results tracking for testing prototypes on site.
- Provide technical expertise to clients in regards to production process.
- Assist in the production of product concepts.
- 5 years of engineering experience with a background in plastics is required.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Proficiency with Solidworks 3D is required. With experience using PTC Creo preferred.
- Prior experience working directly with clients.
- Medical, Dental, 401K
- Relocation Assistance
- State of the Art Tools and Equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.