Permanent position: Construction Manager needed at rapidly growing EPC company in Gibbstown, NJ. This is a chance to join a promising up-and-coming financially healthy organization. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Construction Manager
Requirements for the Construction Manager
- Responsible for implementing preconstruction, construction, commissioning and project closeout phases of the development project with an emphasis on establishing and maintaining project controls and completing the project on time and within budget.
- Project planning, including detailed project steps, milestones, material cost estimates, labor costs and project budgets
- Establish and manage project timelines to meet overall objectives
- Continuously manage timelines and budgets to ensure compliance budgets and timelines
- Review required permits, timelines, and associated costs with the VP Engineering and Development
- Managing projects in a unionized environment
- 5+ years' experience in heavy industries, LPG, marine terminals or port development construction field
- Bachelor's Degree with relevant majors: construction management, construction science, engineering, architecture, etc.
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Annual bonus, PTO, 401k etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.