Permanent position: Global Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Director of Engineering. This position will be located near Wixom, Michigan. This Director of Engineering will be responsible for leading all engineering functions which includes new product development, legacy technologies, and potential recall technical issues. The salary for this position is commensurate with experience ranging from $150K to $165K, plus an opportunity for a 25% bonus. Local candidates only. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.Responsibilities for the Director of Engineering
Requirements for the Director of Engineering
- Lead the development and introduction of new product innovation as well as assist with new product development, current product changes, and potential recall issues
- Improve and document engineering processes via ISO standards
- Oversee and develop a small team of 4-5 engineers onsite
- BS in Engineering Degree is required, ideally a BSME
- 5+ years of of engineering leadership experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Strong background and knowledge of fluid dynamics and/or pressure assist technologies
- Light, regional travel as required, 10% to 15%
- Full-time permanent position with benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $150K - $165K, plus an opportunity for a 25% bonus!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k - employer match, PTO, holidays, wellness program, bonus eligibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.