Permanent position: A leading heavy industrial manufacturer in Sumter, SC, is seeking a mid-level Electrical Engineer to assist their busy Electrical Engineering team. This Electrical Engineer will support the maintenance of our Client's facility by troubleshooting, repairing and replacing plant machinery. This Electrical Engineer must have 3+ years of true PLC and electrical engineering experience, not just electrical design. The ideal Electrical Engineering candidate will have 3+ years of electrical engineering experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing and/or automotive environment, a BSEE or BSEET, and have Siemens PLC programming experience. Our Client is offering relocation assistance for the right Electrical Engineer candidate.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Troubleshoot, repair and replace plant machinery.
- Draft appropriation requests for all capital replacement equipment and new capital equipment in the finishing area.
- Occasional installation of new machinery as needed.
- Program Siemens PLCs.
- Assist Plant Planner in acquiring spare parts for all obsolete and new equipment.
- BSEE or BSEET.
- 3+ years of Elecrical Engineering experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing and/or automotive environment.
- Siemens PLC programming experience.
- Ability to work on your feet 90%+ of the time.
- Ability to have a somewhat flexible work schedule as this is primarily a maintenance role.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- PTO and life insurance.
- Plenty of upward mobility within the organization.
- Competitive relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.