Permanent position: Global lubricants company is seeking Lubricant OEM Marketing Manager to focus on automotive industry. DIRECT HIRE. Houston, TX. Relocation assistance provided if needed. Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager
Requirements for the Marketing Manager
- Identify and secure new opportunities to supply existing and new customers
- Manage accounts internally and externally to maximize customer satisfaction
- Assist with sales strategies to achieve corporate targets
- Coordinate commercial activities throughout the entire organization including engineering, quality improvements, quoting, negotiating and reporting
- Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing or engineering or a considerable amount of industry related experience in lieu of education. MBA a plus
- In-depth experience selling into Automotive OEMs in the USA
- Understanding of major lubricants competitors, their position in the market and their manufacturing/marketing capability
- Proven experience managing major automotive accounts. Capability to communicate and negotiate at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to create written proposals and make presentations
- Comprehensive benefits and 401k
- Relocation assistance provided if needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.