Permanent position: Our client is looking for a Field Services Manager for their North East territory, NJ for their Maintenance and Service group. This opportunity is working from your home office. Must have a Masters Electrician License.Responsibilities for the Field Service Manager
Requirements for the Field Service Manager
- Responsible to support the O&M activities to maintain the performance of the solar systems, track conformance to contractual obligations, provide excellent customer service to Customers and ensure a smooth workflow and optimally performing solar systems.
- Providing Tier 1 troubleshooting for all performing solar systems.
- Physical Project completion including pulling necessary permits.
- Coordinating Field activities to service the systems, either by internal resources or partner technicians.
- Processing all Customer warranty and insurance claims.
- Providing product and service training to customers and partners.
- Master Electrician license required
- A Bachelor's Degree in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience; a High School Diploma (or GED) is a minimum requirement
- - Willingness to acquire additional certifications in other states, as needed
- Ability to travel up to 100% of the time
- Strong home construction or residential electrical knowledge
- Generous benefits!- Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plus match and Bonus!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.