Permanent position: Electrical Engineer located in Jacksonville, FL for a leading power solutions provider serving the utility, and power industries. This role is responsible to specify electrical substation equipment for temporary power plants. To be considered - B.S degree in Electrical Engineering with at least one (1) year of electrical layout experience (ideally within a power generation, utility or industrial power plant environment). This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing organization. Relocation/Moving assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Specifying electrical substation equipment
- Developing the physical layout of electrical engineering designs
- Developing substation configuration schemes and designing interconnections with utilities substations.
- Conducting and reviewing analytical studies on electrical power engineering proposals
- Improving power plant equipment reliability and leading root cause failure analysis.
- Preparing projects specifications and bill of materials
- Travel required as needed
- B.S degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have at least one (1) year of layout experience of electrical power systems
- Power plant generation experience is a plus
- Knowledge of common electrical control systems schematics
- Experience with power plant commissioning and testing is a plus
- Great benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Moving assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.