Contract position: A Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK area. This role will develop, maintain & analyze less complex outage and project schedules using Primavera Project Planner Enterprise (P6). No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Organize and assist with scheduled meetings concerning the estimation, planning, and scheduling of work.
- Assist higher level employees in working with personnel on schedule development and routine progress updates.
- Assist higher level employees in performing site surveys /engineering updates to verify progress.
- Become familiar in scheduling & planning techniques (SmartSheet & STORMS Work Management).
- High school graduate or GED required along with 2 years of relative experience.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.