Contract position: We are looking for a Material Planner/Buyer in Camarillo, CA to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Buyer
Requirements for the Buyer
- Review daily/weekly customer requirements against available stock. Create shipper accordingly.
- Provide list of items of requirements but no stock available to review products that may be finishing on the floor that day
- Coordinate with stock/shipping to ensure all orders are shipped out accordingly using correct shipment methods
- Work with planning/quality to prepare work order packets for the floor ensuring all drawings and paperwork needed are with the routers.
- 2+ years of similar experience
- Must be able to work in SAP - creating shippers and be able to pull customer requirements
- ITAR facility requirements
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.