Contract position: We are looking for a Material Planner in Youngsville, NC to work at a leading manufacturing company, This is a contract position expected to last 4 months but could be longer. Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Planning, scheduling, and purchasing an adequate supply of materials required for the completion of customer requirements.
- Coordinating all supplier-related planning, scheduling and purchase order actions with other production lines and maintain delivery schedules.
- Maximizing the value of each purchase consistent with company order policies and procedures to achieve a balance between function, productivity, quality, delivery, cost and inventory management.
- Reviewing and interpreting various reports to determine requirements based on material availability, inventory levels, and lead times.
- Placing orders for material in a timely manner. Initiating appropriate action to advance, delay or cancel previously scheduled materials and strive to control inventory levels while supporting customer requirements. Researching alternatives when schedule changes or delays are identified.
- Bachelors Degree at accredited college or university
- 2+ years of related professional experience
- Experience with SAP or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.