Contract position: We are searching for a Quality/Test Technician to work in Wilsonville, OR. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Work with prototype production ink-jet printers and accurately logging product occurrences such as printer jams and IQ issues.
- May also be responsible for running tests in environmental chambers (high/low humidity).
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role
- Mechanical experience, especially in a test/quality or R&D environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.