Permanent position: An Accident Reconstruction and Digital Forensics firm is seeking an Accident Reconstructionist to join their team. The ideal candidate will live or relocate to the Eastern U.S. and work from a satellite office location. Experts who have established clients and/or work that they can bring with them are preferred. Responsibilities for the Vehicle Dynamics Engineer
Requirements for the Vehicle Dynamics Engineer
- Conduct inspections of accident sites and involved vehicles
- Download and analyze vehicle electronic (EDR) crash data
- Perform vehicle accident reconstructions
- Testify as needed in depositions and/or trials
- BS Degree in Engineering / Technical is preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in accident reconstruction, specifically within specialty trucking accident reconstruction.
- Experience with trucking accidents and brake system examinations
- Experience with vehicle electronic (EDR) crash data is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.