Permanent position: Our client in Lake Forest, CA is looking for a Manager of Equipment Engineering will provide management and implementation of activities relating to Equipment Design/installation/integration Engineering and assist in projects globally. Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Manage Engineering team and develop the career path and annual MBO's for team.
- Manage Capital Expenditures for Lake Forest. Includes planning, scheduling, assigning, forecasting, cost estimating
- Project manage projects from budgeting, specification/design, scheduling, testing, and implementation.
- Manage the Equipment Engineering operations on a global basis to include both owned and third-party locations (when applicable).
- Ensure all corporate/regional procedures and policies are followed and in compliance to internal andexternal regulatory entities.
- Coordinate with Plant staff development and implementation of operator/maintenance training and SOPs,as well as establishing the required preventative maintenance procedures and policies.
- BS Engineering-
- 7+ years of experience with relevant manufacturing/engineering/technical management
- 7+ years' experience and aptitude in Manufacturing operations/JV/Toll/ environment, Supplier Management environment
- Practical knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma enterprise (can we define amount)
- Mechanical aptitude, understanding equipment and operation functionality toestablish/challenge/optimize run rates/productivity
- Experience in Construction, Manufacturing or Engineering is required
- Generous Benefits package! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plus MATCH, Life Insurance, and PTO, plus Bonus potential!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.