Contract position: Leading medical device company seeking an Electrical Engineer in the Marlborough, MA area. Qualified candidates will have a BSEE, 5-10 years of experience in electrical engineering specifically with circuit design. This is a long term project role. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Design circuit boards in accordance with designs
- Work with external testing service providers to achieve compliance to all relevant medical device electrical safety standards
- Generate and maintain specifications, develop test methods, conduct and document verification and validation activities in support of Regulatory submissions
- BS Degree (electrical engineering)
- 5-10 years of electrical circuit board design experience
- Experience with medical devices preferred but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.