Permanent position: Top ranked general contractor is seeking a Project Engineer to join their team in Salt Lake City, UT. Qualified candidates will have 3-8 years of project management experience with a general contractor. Project experience on commercial construction projects, preferably large, highly technical projects $100+ million. Excellent company culture, benefits and room for growth. Relocation assistance offered for non-local candidates. Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Must coordinate with vendors, mechanical/electrical trades on project scope and delivery.
- Position requires extensive experience managing the construction of electrical mechanical infrastructure projects.
- Must have experience in developing project scopes and schedules, coordinating change order and RFI's, managing and tracking project budgets, and cost control.
- Strong experience in managing relationships with owners representatives, architects, engineers and clients on a professional level.
- 3-8 years of project management commercial construction experience
- Experience processing change orders, RFIs and submittals.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or engineering required.
- Medical, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, cell phone allowance
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.