Permanent position: Immediate opening for an Automation Technician in the Acworth area. The ideal candidate will have experience programming/troubleshooting PLC's, as well as mechanical repair skills. The hours are a 12 hour rotating shift from 6PM to 6AM (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 3 days off. Working every other weekend). An associates degree would be preferred, but no degree is required. All candidates are encouraged to apply.Responsibilities for the Automation Technician
Requirements for the Automation Technician
- Troubleshoots, tests, repairs, modifies and maintains all equipment and tools related to production or facilities. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of standard and specialized equipment for the diagnostics of robotic and automatic systems.
- PLC programming / troubleshooting, Analyze and modify PLC logic for the control of automatic equipment.
- Control system repair / troubleshooting, Hydraulics Repair troubleshooting, and Pneumatic Systems Repair / Troubleshooting.
- 2+ years troubleshooting PLC's (ABB or Siemens)
- Must be experience with PLC ROBOTICS (Kuka and or Fanuc)
- Experience with control panels and wiring diagrams
- Full benefits package including PTO, Health Insurance etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.