Contract position: We are looking for a Quality Engineer in Eastanollee, GA (Toccoa Area) to work at a leading aerospace manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and an extension is likely. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Develop systems and processes that ensure product meets/exceeds Customer, Industry and Regulatory requirements.
- Completes Quality Engineering assignments with moderate supervision.
- Lead problem solving for corrective actions (8D, A3, RCCA) for internal and external requests.
- Conducted activities associated with PPAP (MSA, Gage R&R, Capability studies, FMEA, etc).
- Host Customer/Industry representatives as required (Customer, AS9100, NADCAP).
- Participated in Internal Audit program (LPAs, System Audits, Product & Process audits)
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of quality assurance procedures, policies, and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is strongly preferred but not required
- 1+ years of relevant experience with a manufacturing company.
- Ability to design manufacturing tooling, equipment, and fixtures for new and existing production parts is preferred
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.