Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Mechanical Supervisor for a well-known client in the Houston area. The manager is envisioning either a millwright or maintenance technician who worked their way up into a supervisory role, or a degreed Engineer who likes repairing mechanical parts/machines. This is a first shift position, and would require working 1 weekend a month (rotates between the other supervisors) and is expected to be anywhere from 50-60 hours a week Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Help oversee the inspection, scoping, repairs and reassembly of various machinery (turbines, compressors, pumps, expanders, valves, etc) while making sure quality and safety are maintained.
- Understanding of hands on Preventative Maintenance work, repairing equipment, components, etc..
- Supervising a group of around 10 maintenance personnel, including millwrights, mechanical / maintenance technicians etc...
- 5 years of machining experience with 2 being in a supervisory role, or an engineering degree with exposure to CNC operations or that has mechanical aptitude.
- OPEN to various levels of education, experience, relevant experience in the military, etc...
- Full benefits package including 401K, health insurance, PTO etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.