Permanent position: Our client in Pasadena, CA is looking for an Engineering Manager who will Manage the company's Engineering Business unit which includes day-to-day activities and long term growth of the department. Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Manage weekly Engineering Meeting which covers project priorities,technical challenges and schedule
- Provide internal engineering support such as but not limited to: internalemployees technical training and mentoring; external customerstechnical training;Company's technical procedures development; technologyassessment; quality assurance and quality control; assist in newbusiness development; review code and standards and disseminateupdates to the team
- Mentor other Electrical Engineers and Field Technicians
- Perform Engineering studies such as but not limited to: short circuitanalysis; protective device coordination; Arc Flash analysis; load flow;harmonic analysis; power quality analysis
- Perform field surveys to gather electrical equipment information andtheir existing condition necessary to the engineering studies
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Fifteen years' experience in Power System engineering analysis
- Must be familiar with low voltage and medium voltage power system,including safety practices and design. (Commercial and industrial).
- Computer literate and able to write technical reports.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.