Permanent position: Our client in Pasadena, is looking for a Sales Engineer with an Electrical background to start right away! You will provide sales efforts for our full range of electrical field engineering services at new and existing facilities including acceptance and maintenance testing, electrical equipment upgrades, engineering studies and training services.Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Make regular sales calls on existing accounts and establish contacts and develop new accounts
- Follow-up on sales leads generation
- Generate accurate and technically correct proposals
- Sales Presentations to individuals and groups
- Active participation in technical and trade associations
- College education, BSEE a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and estimating software including manipulating templates.
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of the National Electrical Code. Familiarity with NFPA, IEEE and ANSI Standards suchas ANSI-NETA ATS & MTS a plus.
- Experience in commercial, industrial, utility facilities and infrastructures.
- Medical, Dental, 401K, Vacation, Holidays
- Commission plus base-
- Car allowance, mileage paid, cell phone provided, Laptop provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.