Contract position: A Transmission Field Services Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company in the Shreveport, LA area. This role is responsible for scheduling pre-determined work activities of Transmission field personnel. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Develop fully integrated resource loaded and levelized TFS work schedules that optimize maintenance work plans, capital outage work, and other TFS work activities.
- Comply with the Transmission Outage Management Strategy System (TOMSS) Business Rules and Processes.
- Coordinate changes to the work schedule when an outage needs to be canceled or rescheduled. Assist in prioritizing outage reservations to optimize the benefit to the company both in reliability and earnings.
- Bachelor Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management and has typically acquired 6 or more years of related technical experience; OR an Associate Degree in a related technical field and 10 years or more of related technical experience; OR high school diploma and 15 years or more of utility field experience.
- Proficient with MS Office Tools and MS SharePoint. Ability to read and interpret one line station diagrams and transmission line switching diagrams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.