Contract position: We are searching for a Support Specialist in Jackson, MI to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Works as a member of a Support team, with quality engineers and business process analysts to achieve business objectives relating to process definition, reporting, and documentation
- Supports New Business transition teams
- Develops and implements local processes in support of customer and partner needs, utilizing data entry, and administration tools
- Understands and applies appropriate quality improvement processes.
- AA degree in Business Administration with coursework in MIS/CS or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least a year of relevant Administrative Assistant experience with some Technical knowledge
- Proficiency in Lotus & Microsoft applications, including Work, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.