Contract position: Utilities contractor is seeking a Construction Engineer Manager in San Jose, CA. Qualified candidates should have a BS in Construction Management or Engineering and prior utility experience required with a focus in High Voltage. Will be overseeing a team of field engineers, developing and executing on project plans and schedules and monitoring project performance. Will be working closely with Account Manager on future project to grow and scale the company. Additional responsibilities and requirements detailed below. Excellent opportunity to join a high energy company with great benefits and reputation! Responsibilities for the Construction Manager
Requirements for the Construction Manager
- Develop and execute project plans and schedules
- Monitor project performance (cost, schedule, scope changes, safety, and quality)
- Identifying resource requirements (labor and materials)
- 5+ years of construction experience required High Voltage Utilities
- BS Construction Management or Engineering Required
- CA Driver's License
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple projects, project teams and locations. This is a dynamic role and requires high energy and attention to detail.
- Preferred Exp: - Experience with overhead/underground and distribution lines
- Medical, 401k, PTO
- Company provided vehicle and gas card as needed
- Potential Discretionary Bonus - based off personal and company performance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.