Permanent position: A very prominent tier 1 automotive supplier is looking for a Controls Engineer for its facility in Toledo, Oh. The ideal candidate will possess the ability for creating, documenting, developing, supporting and improving upon the control systems that are essential to the production processes. This role comes with a very competitive compensation package of 80-95k Plus overtime. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Update, modify, and continuously improve existing controls systems including robotic programs, ladder logic programs, relay logic, electrical distribution, motor controls, operator interface, hydraulics, and pneumatics distribution and control
- Working knowledge of Manual and Automated Assembly Systems and Technologies, including both mechanical and control systems.
- Strong experience in PLC programming.
- Strong experience in HMI programming (AB PanelView and PanelView Plus)
- Bachelors preferred but not required
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Pays Overtime
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.