Permanent position: Multidisciplinary engineering firm is hiring a Structural Design Engineer for their Savannah, GA office. This individual will be responsible for creating design plans as the liaison for overall project design and execution. Qualified candidates will have at least 5 years of experience in the field of Structural Engineering. This is a great position for an EIT looking to get their PE license. Relocation will be provided to qualified candidates. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company. Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- Independently lead the structural design efforts for all projects
- Conduct site investigations/studies and consult with clients to determine project scope and overall budget
- Create and review project drawings to ensure accuracy of specifications, codes, and restrictions
- BS Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of structural design experience
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD and a 3D software. Revit is preferred.
- EIT Preferred
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Relocation for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.