Permanent position: Global industrial manufacturer is seeking a permanent Application Product Manager. This will be a remote position. The Application Product Manager will be responsible for the management of technical applications to global customers within the bio-pharma and medical device industry. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $130K to $150K a year, plus an opportunity for a 25% bonus, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America. Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Define product application strategy, product idea pitch, and go-to-market strategy as well as product portfolio, road-map, and life-cycle management
- Responsible for identifying market trends, market potentials, and competitive information in the medical market
- Lead individual development projects from project activation to market launch
- Must obtain a BS Degree in Engineering or a Business Degree
- 5+ years of technical sales, product management, and/or product marketing within the medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing industries
- Experience leading a small team of direct reports
- Must be comfortable working a remote position in the Greater Boston area
- Permanent position with full-time benefits, PTO, etc.
- Salary is dependent on experience ranging from $130K - $150K, plus an opportunity for a 25% bonus, and other great benefits!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.