Contract position: A Supplier Quality Engineer for a medical devices and equipment manufacturing company is needed in the Salt Lake City, UT area. This role will provide support for all Supplier Quality related activities. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Assist in Receiving Inspection operations, supplier survey/ audit responsibilities, and new product development operations.
- This individual will work with a project team to transfer two catheter extrusion lines from one facility to another.
- This individual will be responsible for creating, reviewing, approving, and executing validation protocols & reports, equipment specifications, inspection documentation, work instructions, change assessments, non-conformances, etc.
- This individual is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- What you need Bachelor of Science, Engineering or related subject 2 or more years of experience in a quality or engineering discipline in a regulated manufacturing environment (e.g. Medical Device, Aviation, Aerospace, Automotive, Defense)
- Experience with GMP validation and documentation requirements is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.