Contract position: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician needed for amazing opportunity in the Lexington, MA area. The Manufacturing Technician is responsible performing cell culture sterilization techniques to support the mammalian cell culture manufacturing processes. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Technician
Requirements for the Manufacturing Technician
- Performing cell culture sterilization techniques
- Support mammalian cell culture manufacturing processes.
- Sustaining purification of biopharmaceuticals
- Operate various process equipment and document daily manufacturing operations in a cGMP environment.
- Working with Bioreactors
- Must have good work ethic.
- Must have some prior work experience.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Experience in upstream or downstream manufacturing, fermentation, and/or filtration, executing validation protocols are huge plus
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.