Contract position: Wind Farm / Renewable Energy Project Manager needed for a 8+ month contract job just north of Indianapolis, IN. Well established and growing renewable energy company is seeking a Project Manager familiar with wind farm operation, maintenance and performance improvement. Ideal candidate will have specific blade replacement or blade repair experience, but not required. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Candidate will manage outside contractor teams responsible for a large blade repair / blade replacement project at an operating wind farm.
- Monitor and manage outside vendors and contractors on a daily basis - serve as the primary point of contact for all blade related work
- Utilize MS Project to track project process and report back to the corporate team with updates on work completed, forecasting, and any anticipated issues or challenges
- AS or BS degree required - Engineering or other technical degree a plus!
- 3+ years project experience applicable to operations, maintenance and/or construction of power generation or similar projects, preferably wind.
- Experience with some project scheduling tool required (MS Project preferred) to track and coordinate project schedules and report project progress to the team
- PMP a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.