Permanent position: Privately held Engineering firm is looking for a Process Engineer for their Houston location. Qualified candidates must have Chemical Engineering Degree and experience with both owner/operator side and E&C. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Develop design basis and front-end engineering for minor and major capital projects. Examples include long term capital project planning, conceptual project development, technology selection, and management of detailed engineering.
- Serve as project manager for early phase project work as required. Lead or participate in facility process improvement studies.
- Perform economic evaluations for options
- Prepare process design basis and specifications for revamps and new projects (e.g. hydraulic studies/heat and material balances, sizing of equipment). Utilize process simulators for evaluation of unit performance and design changes.
- Develop procedures and support for commissioning of new facilities. Facilitate agreements on operating philosophies and control strategies on plant units
- Must have BS in Chemical Engineering and MBA preferred
- Must have 5-10 years experience working with petrochemical/refining with both owner and E&C experience
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Comprehensive benefits
- Bonus potential
- Opportunity for growth
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.