Contract position: Compliance Coordinator needed for a full-time opportunity in the Southborough, MA area. The Compliance Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of compliance programs within utilities. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Coordinator
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Coordinates the collection of compliance documents from Plant Supervisors and other stakeholders to provide for regulatory filing requirements and information requests from the Department of Public Utilities (DPU), the Public Utilities Regulatory Authority (PURA) and the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).
- Performs internal compliance assurance activities at the facilities in preparation of federal and state audits.
- Researches, analyzes and recommends ways to improve compliance processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical discipline with at least 1 year of relevant compliance experience.
- Ability to interface with regulatory agencies, coordinate regulatory inspections, coordinate follow-up as required.
- Project management skills with the ability to influence others, is desirable.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.