Permanent position: A leading aerospace company in Tulsa, OK, is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to manage continuous improvement initiatives at their facility. Daily responsibilities include lean tool application, CI process standardization, change management, kaizen event facilitation, and training. This Quality Assurance Manager will manage a team of 6-7. The ideal Quality Assurance Manager candidate will have 5+ of experience in QA management and previous experience in the continuous improvement of electronics. A bachelor's degree is required. Six Sigma Greenbelt and/or Lean Certifications are strongly preferred. Our Client is offering relocation assistance for the right Quality Assurance Manager candidate.Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Manager
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Manager
- Apply LSS principles throughout the facility (examples include Value Stream Mapping, Kanban, SMED or Quick Changeovers, Pull Systems etc.).
- Develop, maintain, evaluate and sustain the AS9100 quality system.
- Train and provide direction to a team of 6-7.
- Ensure a high level of customer service.
- Read and interpret mylars and blueprints.
- 5+ years of quality management experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience in the continuous improvement of electronics.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt and/or Lean Certifications are strongly preferred.
- Aerospace or similar manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage.
- Employee stock purchase program.
- Competitive PTO.
- Tuition reimbursement and 529 college savings plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.