Permanent position: Maintenance/Engineering Manager needed for a direct hire career opportunity in south central Georgia. World class crop protection company is seeking an experienced Maintenance/Engineering Manager for a direct hire career opportunity in south central Georgia. Candidate will manage the Maintenance and Engineering team (12 people in total) for two company facilities, including capital projects, maintenance, and engineering functions. Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Candidate will manage the Maintenance and Engineering team for two company facilities, including capital projects, maintenance, and engineering functions.
- This role is accountable for project management, budgeting, capital expenditures, repair and maintenance expenditures, EHS, continuous improvement, overseeing compliance with global audit requirements and development of staff.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment
- Define a comprehensive maintenance program
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department
- BS Engineering / Technical Degree required along with 6+ years maintenance and/or engineering management experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Capital projects scope definition, estimating, vendor selection, project scheduling and acceptance experience required. A significant amount of time will be directed to various capital projects for the initial term.
- Generous base salary and bonus eligibility
- World class benefits including Medical and dental Insurance with reasonable premiums and low deductibles, company paid vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, 401(k) - with company match (100% of first 3%, and 50% of next 2%), Vacation, sick, personal, and holiday pay
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.