Contract position: Global leader in the healthcare/medical product manufacturing industry is looking for a Project Leader in Bloomington IN. Responsible for leading cross-functional project teams through the identification, justification, prioritization, initiation, development and implementation processes. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to perm. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Leads team in defining project strategies, developing goals and ensures project scope is defined and controlled
- Continuously interacts with all functions and levels of management ensuring effective, ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders
- Ensures identification and communication of projects risks, development of risk plan and leads team in the proactive management of risk response strategies
- Anticipates potential conflict situations and manages to a successful outcome
- Assign and track team deliverables for project completion
- Coordinate project documentation
- BS degree in Engineering
- Minimum 8 years pharmaceutical manufacturing related experience.
- Minimum 4 years project management &/or technical service experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of project management tools and possess knowledge of related disciplines
- Lean Manufacturing experience required (i.e. value stream mapping, leading kaizen events to drive positive change on the floor, and a solid understanding of DMAIC.)
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification is preferred.
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.