Contract position: We are searching for an Altium Design Engineer in Atlanta, GA(Midtown) to work for a leading beverage manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last 18 months and could be longer.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Contribute to the engineering group which is responsible for the design of all electrical systems in a beverage dispenser
- Manage library using Altium Vault and Windchill
- Create new electrical components using Altium
- Layout multi-layer circuit boards for embedded applications
- Work with members of cross-functional teams including Embedded Firmware and Mechanical CAD teams.
- 5+ years of experience laying out multi-layer circuit boards for embedded applications including both AC and DC circuits, placement and routing of DC switching power supplies and high-speed digital design experience and best practices
- Manage library using Altium Vault and Windchill is required
- Experienced at creating new electrical components using Altium
- BSEE or BSCompE from ABET-accredited engineering program.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.