Permanent position: Global Packaging Company is seeking a direct-hire Reliability Engineer. This position is located near Niagara Falls, New York. The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for both investigating and problem-solving equipment reliability issues throughout the plant as well as implementing and supporting plant process modifications. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $70K to $80K, plus a great profit sharing program. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Plan, evaluate, and implement assigned installation, maintenance, and repair activities of equipment
- Prepare and maintain data sheets, wiring, and process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID) and flow charts required for plant equipment
- Develop and update preventative maintenance methods and controls to ensure PM work orders are executed correctly
- BS Degree in Engineering or other Technical Field is required, BSME preferred
- 2+ years of equipment reliability and/or maintenance experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Background with P&ID, Equipment Layout Drawings, Design Optimization, etc.
- Strong background with vibration monitoring, root cause analysis, and lubrication testing
- Full-Time, permanent position on first shift
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $70K to $80K, plus a strong profit sharing program
- Excellent Health benefits, 401K, and PTO
- Comprehensive relocation packages offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.