Contract position: Wind farm construction project Civil Construction Superintendent needed for a long term contact assignment in western NY state. Growing renewable energy company is seeking an experienced Civil Construction Superintendent for a new windfarm construction project in western New York state. Candidate will work in the field and support the supervision and inspection of both roadway and foundation construction work associated with the substation, collection system, and turbine erection for a large wind farm project. Per diem, mobilization, demobilization, and monthly trips home will be paid! Responsibilities for the Construction Superintendent
Requirements for the Construction Superintendent
- Candidate will represent the company and provide day to day supervision and oversight for the construction of large foundation and road works applicable to wind farm construction projects
- Provide inspection, coordination and overview of construction activities associated with the civil infrastructure of a wind farm including heavy foundation work, temporary roadways, county road improvements, etc.
- Ensure quality and compliance with the project plans, specifications, contracts and environmental health and safety standards
- Maintain all site documentation including drawings, progress, inspection and safety reports, employee time sheets and correspondence per the requirements established by the Construction Project Manager.
- 8 years of civil construction exp applicable to power generation facilities, WTG foundations, trenching operations for electrical transmission or substations - 3 years in a lead role
- Per diem available for qualified candidates, trips home, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.