Permanent position: Immediate opening for Mechanical Design Engineer near Cape Cod, MA. This person will need to have a strong engineering and design background for capital equipment. (automation, custom production equipment, specialized machinery, etc...)Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Sizing and selecting of components, part details, documentation, costing, component specifications, as well as design and leading design teams.
- Work to customer specs designing machine equipment or identifying changes to standard machinery to meet those specs.
- Customer interface skills including preparing and presenting proposals, quotations and defining statements of work. Budget and costing experience.
- 3D solid modeling expertise; experience designing standard and custom machinery; experience with power and controls systems
- BS in Engineering or greater
- 5+ years of Engineering and Design of custom machinery; leadership is a plus
- AutoCAD and 3D modeling proficiency. (Solidworks a plus)
- Less than 25% travel required.
- Company sponsored benefits, 401k, potential bonus', paid vacation / holidays / sick days, etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.