Permanent position: Charlotte, NC-Sr. Controls Engineer needed for a heavy industrial manufacture. Strong cultured company seeks an experienced Controls Engineer. Strong base ($90 K- $110 K) + vacation, full benefits and relocation assistance for qualified candidates. Bachelors or Associates Degree related to Engineering. Bachelors degree 7+ years of experience or Associates degree with 10 + years of experience.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Provides electrical and PLC controls technical support for automated equipment in assembly area.
- Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems.
- Develops applications of controls, instruments, and systems for new production processes.
- Directs activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements.Provides documentation, detailed instructions, drawings, or specifications to inform relevant parties about how devices, parts, equipment, or structures are to be fabricated, constructed, assembled, modified, maintained or used.Directs and coordinates operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations
- Troubleshooting of electrical systems, software, and device disfigurations.
- Will have a handful of indirect reports
- Bachelors or Associates degree related to Engineering
- Associates degree with 10 + years of experience
- Robotics, PLC programming/Troubleshooting
- Allen- Bradley PLC
- Automotive industry experience is desired
- Bachelors degree 7 + years of experience
- Full benefits, vacation, great culture, 401 K , relocation and pay ($90 K- $110 K)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.