Permanent position: CAD Designer needed for a leading mfg of high quality products used in the construction industry. In this role you will utilize AutoCAD to create detailed drawings supporting a variety of projects. Responsibilities for the CAD Designer
Requirements for the CAD Designer
- Responsible for preparation of high quality, accurate and detailed shop drawings, mold, and piece drawings from architectural and structural documents
- Prior to finalizing drawings, meet with Mold/Production to determine best methods for efficiency.
- Work closely with sales, engineering, production, and mold shop to establish and ensure logistics and accuracy of project information.
- Meet or exceed all deadlines established, both internally and externally.
- Associates Degree in Mechanical, Architectural, Structural Design or related
- 2+ years experience utilizing AutoCAD
- Full benefits package available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.