Permanent position: Sr.Process Controls Engineer needed in Charlotte, NC. Heavy industrial client is seeking an experienced Process Controls Engineer. Must have experience as a Process Controls Engineer and experience working with process improvements/automation. Must have a Bachelors or Associates degree related to Engineering. At least 3 + years of experience with a Bachelors degree. Associates degree at least 5 + years of experience. Responsibilities for the Process Control Engineer
Requirements for the Process Control Engineer
- Designs Fixtures; works with Auto CAD.
- Documents set up sheets and maintains accuracy as changes or improvements are made.
- Troubleshooting day to day machining issues.
- Makes programming changes on automated equipment to improve uptime, improve recovery,reduce scrap, increase throughput.
- Maintains and improves existing equipment.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems.
- Works with production supervisors, engineers and technicians responsible for supporting thehub assembly and rotor assembly areas.
- Provides electrical and PLC controls technical support for automated equipment in assemblyarea. Supports company goals in terms of reducing scrap and improving productivity.
- Working with various robotics
- 4 year Degree in an Engineering Discipline or 2 year Degree in an Engineering Discipline and 5 + years' experience in a highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Strong PLC design,programming and troubleshooting experience
- Automotive industry is highly desired
- Experience with process improvement/reducing scrap
- Robotics experience
- Full benefits, vacation/PTO, lump sum relocation assistance ($3 K- $5 K) and a competitive salary ($75 K -$110 K ) + bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.