Permanent position: Our client, in San Diego is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer who will be broadly responsible for designing and improving various power electronics, including switching drive circuits for FETs and analog preamplifiers, to ensure designs are comprehensive and meet customer requirements.Responsibilities for the Electronic Engineer
Requirements for the Electronic Engineer
- Create wiring schematics and associated parts lists.
- Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements, researching, and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs, applying knowledge of electronics and materials.
- Confirm system and component capability by designing testing methods.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Prepare design specifications, analysis and recommendations for presentation and approval.
- Diagnose and isolate equipment and system malfunctions.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, and 5+ years of demonstrated relevant experience.
- Knowledge of linear class A/B amplifiers is a plus
- Competency in working with LabView.
- Understand electronics down to the component level.
- Contractor Benefits available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.